The Annual HOA Meeting is on December 8, at 7:00 pm. It will be at the Hill Country Bible Church (303 E. Pflugerville Parkway) in Room 203. There are three positions available on the board for people to run. The board only meets quarterly. Being on the board takes very little time. However, if you’re on the board, you should take on an active role on a committee. PLEASE COME OUT AND RUN FOR A POSITION!!
We will be collecting unwrapped toys for all ages. Toys we collect at HOA meeting will be donating to Pflugerville Blue Santa.
Blue Santa is a joint effort of the Pflugerville Police Department and the citizens of Pflugerville aimed at providing holiday support for less fortunate families of Pflugerville. Pflugerville Police Officers are busy getting ready for the holidays and ask you to help children and pfamilies who are less fortunate.
Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall seasons provide colorful opportunities to brighten up your curb appeal. We will award the YARD OF THE SEASON on a quarterly basis. This winner will receive a $150 gift card with a yard signage that comes with it’s own bragging rights.
Please join us for National Night Out at the Springbrook Glen Park on October 7, 2014, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Please come hungry, as there will be food served. Your child can meet and greet the Pflugerville Fire Department and the Pflugerville Police Department. There will be a bouncy house and face painting. Please come out to this event! We hope to see everyone there!
The Springbrook Glen HOA Board of Directors will meet on July 9, 2014, at 6:30 p.m. at Hill Country Bible Church, Room 116, located at 303 E. Pflugerville Pkwy., Pflugerville, Texas 78660.
The Beautification Committee wants to award your efforts in making SBG a beautiful community. May 2014 begins our official SBG Yard of the Month. The Beautification committee will vote on best curb appeal/yard of the month. Monthly winner will receive a $25 Gift card. A sign will be placed in winner’s yard.
Each quarter, this committee will also award the Yard of the Season. One lawn will stand out amongst all and will be awarded a $75 gift card.
** Neighbor can only be awarded once per year**
To get this party started, our first SBG HOA Beautification Weekend is May 2nd (8AM) through May 4th (5PM). We encourage each of you to improve your curb appeal. Neighbors that turn in ORIGINAL landscaping receipts dated during this time frame will be eligible for a gift certificate. Two lucky neighbors will be selected at random to win! SBG HOA will match receipts up to $100 for each randomly drawn winner.
**Original receipt must be submitted with your address written on the back. All receipts must be turned into Adrian May 4th 5PM-6PM at Community Park. (If you need to make accommodations to turn in your receipts sooner, simply email him at Adrian_Mertz at Yahoo dot com.) No receipts will be accepted after May 4th 6PM. Both Winners will be announced at park 6PM SHARP.
The Springbrook Glen HOA Board of Directors will meet on April 21, 2014, at 7 p.m. at Hill Country Bible Church, Room 213, located at 303 E. Pflugerville Pkwy., Pflugerville, Texas 78660.
In conjunction with the Neighborhood Garage Sale Day on Saturday, a Goodwill collection truck will be parked at the park from 1-3 p.m.
No need to pack up unsold goods. Donate them!
Clean Up Day is an annual event hosted by the City of Pflugerville Public Works Department to encourage residents to recycle and allow for proper disposal of items. Don’t forget that you can recycle many items year-round at the City’s Recycle Center.
Second Saturday in April
- Upcoming date: April 12, 2014
- 8:30 a.m. to noon
- You must be in line by 11:30 a.m. to ensure entrance
- 1201 Railroad Avenue (across from Brookhollow Elementary School.)
- NO COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS ALLOWED
- City of Pflugerville Residential Customers ONLY
- Must show photo ID and proof of services, i.e. utility bill.
- Don’t sit in line for items you can put curbside on your trash/recycle day (furniture, trash, brush and tree limbs, paper, cardboard and plastics)
- See Clean Up Day website for list of items accepted
Due to the expense to host this event, Clean Up Day is only available to Pflugerville residents. The following subdivisions are not in the city limits: Springhill, Sarah’s Creek, Wells Branch and Brookfield. If you live off Howard Lane, in Round Rock, Hutto or Austin’s extra-territorial jurisdiction you will not be able to participate. City of Pflugerville residential or utility customers ONLY.You may be asked to show a photo ID or a city of Pflugerville utility bill
The curbside brush/limb chipping program is a free service provided to the residents of Pflugerville. We will not pick up any commercial businesses, only residential homes. Requests for curbside service occurs by two zones to help expedite pickup by the city for this complimentary service. Refer to this zone map and calendar to find your specific address zone. The city will service Zone 1 the first full two weeks of the month, and Zone 2 will be serviced on the third and fourth week of each month.
Brush WILL NOT be picked up if a request is not called in.
Please note, the chipping service cannot operate in rainy or wet weather.
Follow the guidelines below to request service:
- Call 512-252-2447 (CHIP) or Email Chipping. Leave your name, address and callback number. Your request will be placed on the schedule.
- Pile size limit: 10 feet long X 4 feet high. If the pile exceeds these dimensions, it will not be picked up.
- Stack the limbs/brush in an accessible area on your property as close to the street as possible, not in the street or blocking a sidewalk, with the cut side facing the street. City employees are not authorized to enter private property to collect limbs or brush.
- Limbs/branches can be up to 9” in diameter, but no longer than 4 feet in length for curbside chipping. (Small bundles of limbs and brush cut in 4 feet lengths may be placed in your garbage or tied together in small bundles and placed next to the trash cart for pickup by the trash collection contractor.) Brush piles cannot exceed 10 feet in length per address.
- Please remember, city workers DO NOT pick up brush or shrubs with thorns, landscaping materials, pickets, or any items with nails.
- Vehicles must not block access to the brush pile.
- If pile exceeds the 4-foot X 10-foot limit, it must be separated into individual piles, each sized no larger than 4 feet X 10 feet. You must call back to be placed on the chipping list. Only the allowed amount will be picked up for that address for that week of that month. See example at Chipping Program website: