The Springbrook Glen HOA Board of Directors will meet on April 21, 2014, at 7 p.m. at Hill Country Bible Church, Room 213, located at 303 E. Pflugerville Pkwy., Pflugerville, Texas 78660.
In conjunction with the Neighborhood Garage Sale Day on Saturday, a Goodwill collection truck will be parked at the park from 1-3 p.m.
No need to pack up unsold goods. Donate them!
Clean Up Day is an annual event hosted by the City of Pflugerville Public Works Department to encourage residents to recycle and allow for proper disposal of items. Don’t forget that you can recycle many items year-round at the City’s Recycle Center.
Second Saturday in April
- Upcoming date: April 12, 2014
- 8:30 a.m. to noon
- You must be in line by 11:30 a.m. to ensure entrance
- 1201 Railroad Avenue (across from Brookhollow Elementary School.)
- NO COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS ALLOWED
- City of Pflugerville Residential Customers ONLY
- Must show photo ID and proof of services, i.e. utility bill.
- Don’t sit in line for items you can put curbside on your trash/recycle day (furniture, trash, brush and tree limbs, paper, cardboard and plastics)
- See Clean Up Day website for list of items accepted
Due to the expense to host this event, Clean Up Day is only available to Pflugerville residents. The following subdivisions are not in the city limits: Springhill, Sarah’s Creek, Wells Branch and Brookfield. If you live off Howard Lane, in Round Rock, Hutto or Austin’s extra-territorial jurisdiction you will not be able to participate. City of Pflugerville residential or utility customers ONLY.You may be asked to show a photo ID or a city of Pflugerville utility bill
The curbside brush/limb chipping program is a free service provided to the residents of Pflugerville. We will not pick up any commercial businesses, only residential homes. Requests for curbside service occurs by two zones to help expedite pickup by the city for this complimentary service. Refer to this zone map and calendar to find your specific address zone. The city will service Zone 1 the first full two weeks of the month, and Zone 2 will be serviced on the third and fourth week of each month.
Brush WILL NOT be picked up if a request is not called in.
Please note, the chipping service cannot operate in rainy or wet weather.
Follow the guidelines below to request service:
- Call 512-252-2447 (CHIP) or Email Chipping. Leave your name, address and callback number. Your request will be placed on the schedule.
- Pile size limit: 10 feet long X 4 feet high. If the pile exceeds these dimensions, it will not be picked up.
- Stack the limbs/brush in an accessible area on your property as close to the street as possible, not in the street or blocking a sidewalk, with the cut side facing the street. City employees are not authorized to enter private property to collect limbs or brush.
- Limbs/branches can be up to 9” in diameter, but no longer than 4 feet in length for curbside chipping. (Small bundles of limbs and brush cut in 4 feet lengths may be placed in your garbage or tied together in small bundles and placed next to the trash cart for pickup by the trash collection contractor.) Brush piles cannot exceed 10 feet in length per address.
- Please remember, city workers DO NOT pick up brush or shrubs with thorns, landscaping materials, pickets, or any items with nails.
- Vehicles must not block access to the brush pile.
- If pile exceeds the 4-foot X 10-foot limit, it must be separated into individual piles, each sized no larger than 4 feet X 10 feet. You must call back to be placed on the chipping list. Only the allowed amount will be picked up for that address for that week of that month. See example at Chipping Program website:
Please be at the park at 11:00 a.m. sharp. Please be on time to not miss out on the hunting! Younger children will get a head start. I hope to see everyone at this event!
If you wish to help out with candy donations or helping to hide the eggs the morning of the Hunt, please contact Emily Lubojacky at emilyplubojacky at gmail dot com. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Need to do some Spring cleaning? Well here’s your chance to get rid of stuff you don’t need.
The 2014 edition of the annual Neighborhood Garage Sale is Saturday April 5th from 7 am to 12 noon.
Good luck and happy selling!
This is a friendly reminder that HOA fees are due by Jan 31, 2014.
The fees are $280 for the year.
If you cannot pay the entire $280 annual fee at this time, please contact Jack Baker, the neighborhood manager at email@example.com to discuss your situation.
The payment address is:
Springbrook Glen HOA
P.O. Box 92649
Austin, TX 78709-2649
For more information about dues, please click here Dues Information.
The Springbrook Glen Homeowners Association Annual Meeting is scheduled to be conducted on December 16, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. in Room 116 of the Hill Country Bible Church located at 303 E. Pflugerville Pkwy., Pflugerville, Texas 78660.
There are two board positions up for election this year.
Movie in the park is this Friday at 7 PM. We are showing Monsters University. Cracker Jacks will be served. Please bring a blanket to sit on and your own drinks. Hope to see everyone there!
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Our fair city is implementing Stage 3 water restrictions starting Monday.
Here is the schedule with address ending in: