The park includes a playscape with swings, sand volleyball courts, BBQ pits, a trail, small gazebo, and a basketball court.
- The playscape is lined with an engineered wood-fiber mulch to ensure an extra safety cushion for the kiddos.
The trail is 0.3 miles long. 10 laps around equals to 1 mile.
- No alcohol, tobacco, drugs, fireworks or weapons of any kind whatsoever allowed.
- Nuisances, such as loud music, cursing and inappropriate behavior, are prohibited.
- Any persons under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Open fires are strictly prohibited. Grilling and cooking fires allowed only in barbeque grills.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and are not allowed to roam or run at large.
- Dispose of all litter! Including pet waste.
- No cutting, damaging or removing of trees, shrubs and native vegetation.
- Residents are responsible for any damage they, their guests, or their children cause while using the Park, Amenities, or Common Areas.
- Play at your own risk. The HOA and management are not responsible for accidents or injury.
- Reservations of the park for parties or events are allowed only with prior written authorization by the Association and in accordance with its rules.